For example:
I got a couple more shots that I like moderately better because they have funky angles. I spent some time on top of the truck and that viewpoint was better than the same old ground-level view. The photo that makes you feel like the wheat truck is falling over sideways is my favorite - but most people would find that unsettling. ha.
I do think maybe the ones I took last night capture the overall down feeling that harvest has this year since it's been so hard to get anything cut with the wet weather and because the crop isn't nearly as good as it could be. This will not be the year for me to capture tall golden wheat waving in the breeze with the sunset on the horizon. Have to wait til next year for that dreamy photo I guess. Capturing reality might be harder than making a picture perfect, dreamy wall hanging. I guess it's not just the beautiful things that need to be remembered - it's all the normal, real, more likely to happen kinds of things too.
No comments:
Post a Comment