The machines are parked at the river. Last load of seed is in the shed. We have 3 full fields to cut yet and just a little bit north of the creek at a 4th field. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping we aren't hailed out or rained out. We are so close to being done! Memaw's wheat and Bob's wheat is in the elevator - everybody has something cut so it's not as bad as it could be.
Hey! Maybe all I needed to do was start writing about it...looks like maybe it's weakening here. No more hail in that storm cell! But all that red on the radar sure doesn't look like a friendly little kansas thunderstorm! I guess I'll follow my husband's lead and go back to snoring. I've had my excitement for the night. It's only been 2 hours since I went to sleep, I tripped over the baby gate we put up for the dog, and I ran outside in my pjs to roll up my car windows just in time before the rain started...'night y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment