I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time a couple Saturdays back - this little doe appeared, sauntered across the wheat, sampled the garden and then was gone again within a few minutes. I got the deer captured on camera, and when I turned around to get in the pickup, there was a blue heron flying off that I had missed drinking from the mudhole behind me.
When the hilltops get a little greener, I'm doing to try to get my "Windmill-next-to-a-WINDMILL" comparison picture (hopefully with a green hilltop or valley and blue skies in the background). Some days those new giant wind towers are a really pretty part of the horizon, and some days they are just gray structures.
We are anxious to get our cows put out to pasture. We just expanded our herd - we now have both a fall herd AND a new spring herd. A big whopping 5 heifers in the spring herd now and other 15 cows in the regular fall herd! The spring weather has been beautiful this year - it's been nice to just enjoy the moderate temperatures and the regular moisture!
No comments:
Post a Comment