Thursday, December 4, 2008
Biggest Buck Yet
Jarrod tried his hand at bowhunting this year. He enjoyed the new style but never got in a position to get a buck using the bow this first go-round. But opening day of rifle season came along and he found the biggest buck he's got so far. The weather was miserable again this year on opening day. I personally don't understand how it's fun to sit and shiver your ass off waiting maybe for something to come along. But it makes him happy hunting deer so I do my best to encourage him and not roll my eyes too much when I've heard the umpteenth deer hunting story. His eyes sparkle when he tells the stories. If only he put so much effort into pursuing me - then we might have something in common to talk about! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Jarrod!!!! Tell him congratulations.
Post a Comment