Monday, November 17, 2008
November Skies
I have noticed lately a change in the colors of the landscape in central Kansas. When I am driving, the distant hills have a subtle purple tone and the fields are all different shades of greens, red, and tans...sorta like a country quilt. I have been wanting to take the camera out again, but my free time during daylight hours has been limited, although the light has been favorable for good chunks of the day lately. We moved our cows home for the winter on Saturday and helped uncle John move his cows on Sunday. I took the camera along and was able to steal a few minutes to capture the clear blue sky and the landscapes as best I could. The sunset even cooperated...the horizon was ablaze with color at precisely the same time I had nothing to do but admire it. The moon must have been in the perfect phase this weekend because the cow moving went the best it ever has and the photos...well you'll see what I mean about the colors!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi~ I enjoyed reading through your blog...I hope you will stop by and visit me sometime soon! Leave me a comment so I now you were there!!
Post a Comment