Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Pictures of everything BUT the new baby calf
We had our second baby tonight - at dark - about 2 mins before the rain came pouring down. Thanks to my honed 4-wheeler racing skills, we made it back to the truck JUST before we would have been soaked! I think I ate 10 lbs of brome grass seed in my rush to keep from getting wet! It was a fun adventure and it was nice to witness a successful birth for once, instead of always only seeing the ones that need assistance. Dark chocolate (might turn out to be red) baldy baby was up and found some milk while we were there. Twinmaker didn't make twins this year. I didn't get any good pictures of the new baby, but I got pictures of other wildlife tonight.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment