p.s. To my friend who takes the bug close-ups - I tried tonight - but I don't think I did as good as you! I did see the biggest nastiest hornet up close that I've ever seen in my life. And I don't know what kind of bugs are screwing in the other picture but I thought it was funny to catch them making baby bugs on camera!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
3 babies now (and some bugs too)
Spent a lot of time in the pastures this week...still only 3 babies. One of these days we're gonna head out to the country after work and find all the cows calved on the same day! It rained this morning, so Jarrod and I checked cows together tonight. I got to take the camera along since I didn't have to drive! As much as I enjoy the chore of carting the 4-wheeler around to the pastures when we are calving - loading and unloading it and driving it - I do like to sit back and just enjoy the scenery and let Jarrod do all the work sometimes! Here is a picture of each new baby calf!
p.s. To my friend who takes the bug close-ups - I tried tonight - but I don't think I did as good as you! I did see the biggest nastiest hornet up close that I've ever seen in my life. And I don't know what kind of bugs are screwing in the other picture but I thought it was funny to catch them making baby bugs on camera!




p.s. To my friend who takes the bug close-ups - I tried tonight - but I don't think I did as good as you! I did see the biggest nastiest hornet up close that I've ever seen in my life. And I don't know what kind of bugs are screwing in the other picture but I thought it was funny to catch them making baby bugs on camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, I just added your blog to my favorites. I keep forgetting to get on here! Anyway, your bug pics are awesome!! I had to laugh at the two mating ones...I took some of grasshoppers like that. I'll have to send them to you!
BTW, I wish I had some cows to take pictures of. They are so stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment