When I got out away from the house, I realized there was too much fog to do a panorama today, so I was disappointed because I was feeling brave enough to go up on that hill and take that shot today! And when I started searching for "closeups," I found myself drawn to the trees and the water. In the end, I didn't get any close ups. Gotta go with the flow I guess.
I wound up spending most of my time shooting from various river and creek bridges...and I did get to have my adventure when I took off on foot across the big river bridge on 14 highway south of town. When I started, there wasn't a car to be found, but sure as shit, once I got out there where I was at everyone else's mercy, church got out! And everyone drove by me - me being totally myself in a sloppy sweatshirt, jeans tucked into my camo mud boots - not laced up right. Hair not fixed. I was totally happy - at least until I started meeting the church crowd on the bridge while I was getting a photo that isn't bad but also wasn't my best of the morning. So my challenge to you is to guess which one of the 6 shots below is the highway 14 river bridge adventure picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment