First - Josh Turner has the hottest voice there ever was. I wish I could download the clear channel stripped performances, because #1 I often love the stripped down/acoustic version of songs better than the radio mixes and #2 Josh Turner's low notes give me chills!
Second - Who knew you could have so much fun in your own living room learning a new dance with your sweetheart? Push all the furniture out of the way. Pop in your video and try to keep up. Dance, laugh, wrestle, kiss, dance some more. Try it without the video. Still suck when you're done. But vow to do it every Thursday so maybe by the time winter is over you can do it without stepping on each other's feet and counting out loud. :) That is the most good clean fun we've had in the living room since we've been married. He has no idea how much that meant to me that even though he dragged his feet getting started that we had that time together that had nothing whatsoever to do with farming!
1 comment:
i am soooo... happy that your dancing night went so perfect!
Post a Comment